What is Digital Marketing, Social Networking, SEO & SEM ?
Digital marketing (also known as data-driven marketing) is an umbrella term for the marketing of products or services using digital technologies, mainly on the Internet, but also including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium. A social networking service is an online service, platform, or site that focuses on facilitating the building of social networks or social relations among people who, for example, share interests, activities, backgrounds, or real-life connections. A social network service consists of a representation of each user (often a profile), his/her social links, and a variety of additional services. Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in search engines via the “natural” or un-paid (“organic” or “algorithmic”) search results. Other forms of search engine marketing (SEM) target paid listings. In general, the earlier (or higher on the page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, and video search and industry- specific vertical search engines. This gives a website web presence.
Learn all about Latest web technologies and internet marketing aspects termed as Search Engine Optimization (SEO) or optimization of the Social Media termed as Social Media Optimization (SMO) and begin managing your own website promotion strategy like a professional at this seminar. Attendees will be provided with instructions to build and manage their own website campaigns. A proper session will also be given on the integration of Social Networking technologies in your website for better user penetration.
What you will Learn ?
- Digital Marketing & how it is implemented in the corporate world in a systematic, professional and disciplined manner.
- Secrets and tested proven process in delivering ROI based Sales conversion, Lead enquiry campaigns based on our actual case studies.
- Importance of Social media contests, Online trends and their impact on your BRAND.
- Integrating multiple aspects of Social Media and Digital Marketing.
- ROI process – Guided – How to Convert prospects into leads to customers.
- Specific queries from your end will be discussed as part of this session too.
- Impact and power of integrating aspects like Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Advertising, Email marketing, Social post, Blogging and SEO in the real world of Consumer and Brands.
Topics to be Covered in Workshop
Session I-SEO & Analytics Session
- WHOIS Lookup and Domain Name Forecasting
- SEO Techniques
- SEO Perception
- User Perspective SEO
- Machine Perspective SEO
- SEO Preferred URL Architecture
- Metadata & SEO Preferred Coding
- Website Analytics
- Insights & Control of Websites
- Website Analysis & Considerations
- Tools for Search Engine Optimisation
Session II- Online Branding & User Penetration
- Brand Analysis
- Brand Management
- Brand Reputation Management
- Multimedia Integration
- Point to Point Monitoring
- Personalized Chartrooms Penetration
Session III: Blogging & Branding
- Using wordpress or any other blogging site.
- Integrating Twitter, Facebook with Blogs.
- Case Study Example
Session IV- Google Apps
- Introduction about Google Apps
- Configuring your professional email id on Google (Gmail). E.g.: [email protected]
- Google Cloud Connect
- How to take benefits of other Google Apps.
Session V- Social Networking Technologies Session
- Facebook Specific Session
- Website Integration Session
- User Feasibility Study
- Commercial Policies & Page making
- Form Integration (FBML)
- Syndication Technologies
- Concept of Syndication
- RSS Feeds & Feed Burner
- Website Updatation using
- MultiNetworks Synchronizing
- Synchronization of Social Networks for optimal commercial interests
- VoIP Application Model
- Other Emerging Social Networking Technologies
Session VI- Digital Marketing Campaign
- How to design Digital Marketing Campaign
- Analyzing Target Audience & Target Platform for Marketing
- Social Media Marketing & Search Engine Marketing
- How to run contest on Social Media like Facebook ?
Eligibility: It’s a basic level workshop so there are no prerequisites. Any one interested, can join this workshop.
- Certificate of Merit for all the workshop participants.
- At the end of this workshop, a small competition will be organized among the participating students and winners will be awarded with a ‘Certificate of Excellence’.
- Certificate of Coordination for the coordinators of the campus workshops
Duration: The duration of this workshop will be two consecutive days, with 6-7 hour session each day in a total of 12-14 hours properly divided into theory and hands on sessions.